Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HELLO LOVE Boulder

Tatum, Hello Love and a big turnipHELLO LOVE Boulder

Cheers Heidi,

Thanks for the email. I have told so many people about meeting the hello love ladies on Saturday. Boulder is a town with a great mind set for an experiment like yours.

I didn't realize just how much your experiment hit home until I got on your website. About 12 years ago, I read something in a book that changed my life and it is crazy how parallel it is with your experiment. It was in a sales book, of all places (Og Mandino, I think) and the idea was that when you meet someone, you silently think I LOVE YOU as you shake hands or introduce yourself, or whatever (this is sales, mind you). I was just starting my own business at the time, so I was looking for anything to help me get going and I embraced this practice with gusto! Well, after so much time, I can tell you that it works. I have shared the idea with friends and they have had success as well. As a matter of fact, my great friend, Terry, calls the practice "love eyes" since we didn't have a name for it. He still practices it all the time, and so do I and I see a huge reaction when I use it. Once I even had a man blurt out that he loved me when he was shaking my hand (I know that sounds weird, but he did). I called Terry on Saturday to tell him about you guys and he was delighted and he lives in LA and is going to check you out.

Anyway, I thought you would be interested in that little story. I think what you are doing is wonderful and so needed in our crazy, crazy world. You go girl!

Hope you enjoy the pictures. A little slice of fall in the foothills on a Saturday afternoon for you!

Red LeafPumpkins



Right after I ran into the hello love ladies, I ran into the Free Hugs folks and the Puppy Love people.

Free Hugs

Puppy Love

It was a good day! LOL!

BEST to you Heidi!
Goodbye Love.
Kimba Hackett
10/22/07

No comments: